Beautiful, eclectic Casa de Madera (“the Wooden House”) combines character, charm and nature with the quiet rhythms of small-town life. Tucked into a residential neighborhood near the center of Izamal, the house’s original section has been meticulously restored to highlight colorful details such as its charming wall paintings.
The living room, dining room, and fully equipped kitchen, part of the oldest section, are complemented by adjacent new construction featuring four spacious bedrooms, all with private bath and air conditioning. That said, you may never leave the gardens! The swimming pool is fantastic for a dip after a day in the Yucatecan sun, and the terrace overlooking the lily pool is truly enchanting at cocktail hour.
• Beautifully restored and decorated residence in a quiet neighborhood near downtown Izamal
• Extraordinary wood construction with hand-stenciling
• Four suites, each air conditioned with private bath
• Large living room
• Dining room and fully equipped kitchen
• Garden and terrace with swimming pool
Email: [email protected]
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS ABOUT THE HOTEL BELOW. HOWEVER, PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE RESERVATION REQUESTS ON THIS WEBSITE, AS YUCATANTODAY.COM DOES NOT HANDLE HOTEL RESERVATIONS; YOU NEED TO CONTACT THE HOTEL DIRECTLY. THANK YOU.
Esta entrada también está disponible en: ES