1. Have you ever dreamed about swimming in a cenote at night? Organize a group with your friends and make it a reality at Los 7 Cenotes de San Gerónimo.
3. Enjoy the sun and sea at Silcer Beach Club, with some delicious seafood of course! Calle 21 x 54, Progreso.
4. If you love ecotourism, discover the fauna and flora in San Crisanto mangroves.
6. Did you know that the tallest lighthouse in the state is located at the El Palmar State Reserve? Discover all the marvelous things that this place has to offer.
8. If you are looking for a place with regional food with a twist, visit Hacienda Tepich. Their specialty is rabbit, including their special dish “Cochiconejo” (prepared like cochinita pibil but with rabbit). Only 20 km from Mérida.
10. After visiting Aké, drive on to Kimbilá, a town well known for the quality of its embroidery. Buy some blouses, guayaberas, hipiles and more.
Esta entrada también está disponible en: ES