1. Take a drive to Lepán, walk through an abandoned and “haunted” hacienda, and then swim in the fresh waters of cenote Ch’a Chaac.
2. What about riding a zip line of more than 100 meters? Do it at Kampepen Aventura Extrema in Chinkilá, also enjoy the cycling paths and much more.
4. During your visit to Valladolid, remember to see the paintings at the Palacio Municipal; they tell the history of the city.
5. The Aktún Usil cave, 2 km from the archaeological site of Oxkintok, is waiting for you with antique paintings, pottery, and Maya stone carvings. Don’t forget your camera.
6. Do you want to enjoy a true fishing town full of history? Visit Sisal, walk along its beaches, pier, and see the lighthouse.
7. Get to know one of the most important buildings on the Puuc Route, the Sayil Palace, its façade is 85 meters long.
8. If you are in Izamal, you must visit the Centro Cultural y Artesanal located on the main plaza, where you can see handcrafts from all over México.
10. If you are in Valladolid on a Sunday, go shopping at the handcraft market, Tianguis Artesanal, located in the main plaza.
Esta entrada también está disponible en: ES