2. Book your tour to the Ceiba beer factory! Fridays only, and it must be booked in advance.
4. Enter the mysterious Yucatecan underworld of the Loltún caves, located only 100 km from Mérida.
5. Walk through the jungle and observe how the wonderful Puuc-style buildings emerge from the greenery at the site of Sayil.
7. The street is closed to traffic on the Calzada de los Frailes avenue in Valladolid, on Fridays and Saturdays from 5 pm to 11 pm.
8. Get to know one of the jewels of the Yucatecan coast, the port of El Cuyo, three hours from Mérida.
9. Discover one of the most unique haciendas in the state, Hacienda Katanchel. Imagine arriving to your suite in a “truck,” doesn’t that sound cool? Reservations required.
Esta entrada también está disponible en: ES