1. Take advantage of the summer hours at Elio al Mare in Progreso and enjoy the most delicious Italian food on the Yucatecan coast.
2. Become an explorer and visit the petrified forest of El Cuyo.
3. Do you like the dark? Go for an amazing ride in the ría of Río Lagartos at night; you might even spot a crocodile.
4. During your visit to Valladolid, look for “Noches de la Heroica Valladolid” show, every Saturday at 9 pm.
5. Make your best dance moves at Corona Sunsets in Progreso on July 30, great music, excellent vibe!
6. Visiting Izamal? Rent a bicycle at Izamal Bike Store and explore the city.
7. Are you a chocolate lover? Visit the Choco-Story Museum and watch the Maya cacao ceremony, you will love it!
8. Visit Hacienda San Francisco Tzacalha and fall in love with history. Only 10 km away are the beaches of Santa Clara.
10. The “Bocas de Dzilam” is a unique experience, it’s the exact place where the ocean and river join together. You can camp, kayak or even fish.
Esta entrada también está disponible en: ES