1. What about having a day in the country, delicious food, cenotes and more? Head to Cenote San Ignacio, only 20 minutes from Mérida.
2. One of the places that you can’t miss during your trip to Yucatán, is the “Cuadrángulo de las Monjas” in Uxmal, without doubt an amazing place.
3. If you are around Valladolid, visit the U Najil Toh caves, located in the town of Villa Guadalupe. Make sure to take a flashlight, proper shoes and ropes; the place is almost virgin, an ideal place for the “Indiana Jones” in you.
4. From December 20 – 24, enjoy the festivities of the town patron Saint Thomas Apostle in Tunkás.
5. The flamingo bird watching season just started in Celestún, why not rent a kayak and enjoy the incredible scenery?
6. Support the Chicxulub Food Bank by shopping at the Muelle Market, December 22 and January 5; check our online calendar for future dates.
7. A huge buffet, slides, pools and lots of fun await you during your next visit to La Acuática Valladolid.
8. Do you love art? If your answer is yes, you must visit Galería Tres Pájaros in Izamal, you will not regret it!
9. During your tour through the Convent Route, make sure to see the Three Cultures Plaza in Acancéh.
10. Order a fried hogfish on your next trip to Progreso. You will love it!
Esta entrada también está disponible en: ES