I was born and raised surrounded by books and a father who loves Maya culture. The result was unavoidable: a reader with an inclination towards history, although it ended up evolving into a wide range of literary genres. Now I write and collect stories (and postcards) without distinction.
Currently, I’m editorial assistant at Yucatán Today and enjoy sharing articles about the little jewels of our state.
Check out Olivia’s editorials:
- Yucatán, My Inspiration: Paloma van den Akker
- A Venue Dedicated to Yucatecan Music
- Casa T’HŌ: Showcasing Mexican Fashion
- One House, Two Families: Montejo 495
- Muebles en Tránsito: An Eclectic Experience
Esta entrada también está disponible en: ES