1. Remember to visit the Muelle Market in Chicxulub Puerto on January 4 and 18. For more dates check our online events calendar.
2. On December 31st keep your eyes open, because outside many houses you’ll see the “Old Year Man” piñatas.
3. Let’s go to Tizimín for the Kings’ Fair, it’s one of the oldest fairs in Yucatán!
4. The Balankanché caves are waiting for you to discover the Balam Throne and the Sacred Ceiba!
5. Have the best night ever during the New Year’s Eve party at Mercado 60, buy your tickets in advance!
6. Try the delicious Yucatecan cuisine at the emblematic Hacienda Teya.
7. Get to know the traditional port of Sisal; henequén was exported from there before Progreso was founded. Walk around the beach and take a selfie at the pier.
8. Have an unforgettable day at Silcer Beach Club, located very close to the Progreso boardwalk. Ask about the different sports classes.
9. A must-do in Yucatán is a visit to the spectacular archaeological site of Uxmal, you’re going to love it!
10. Go early in the morning to Celestún and see the marvelous fauna, especially the flamingos.
Esta entrada también está disponible en: