2. Maya weaving art exhibit: “Ixkeem” continues to May 31, at Museo Regional de Antropología “Palacio Cantón“.
3. Yucama’ya’ab light and sound show: every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday at Gran Museo del Mundo Maya, 8:30 pm.
4. Art movies: every Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, 9 pm, at Cairo Cinema Café in Colonia Itzimná.
5. Story hour for kids: every Saturday at 9:30 am, at Mérida English Library.
6. Take the walking tour of cantinas in Centro: every Saturday from 3 – 10 pm. Info: FB Tour Cantinero MID.
7. Take an art class: drawing, perspective, portraits, and more. Agustín Galeria, at the foot of Paseo de Montejo.
8. Dance under the stars to some great live music: check out Hennessy’s Irish Pub on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights; and Pancho’s on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights.
9. Chill out with a delicious gelato: Domo Blanco on Prolongación Montejo has Argentinian artisan gelato, milkshakes, and smoothies.
10. Cenote, archaeology, and museum: the best of all three worlds is in one place, just north of the Periférico, at the site of Dzibilchaltún.