1. On Thursdays and Fridays at 7:30 pm enjoy thematic tours, like “La Lengua y La Imaginación” (language and imagination) at the Gran Museo del Mundo Maya.
2. Enjoy a whole week of theater arts at the VII Festival de Teatro de La Rendija, Calle 50 x 51 y 53, Centro, from September 18 – 25.
3. Join Adventures Mexico for the Cantinas of Mérida Tour: ask about the history of each place, some of them are more than 100 years old.
4. How does “Sticky rice with barbecue lamb” sound? It’s delicious! Try it at Rosa Sur 32º in Parque de Santa Lucía.
7. Would you like to experience a hacienda inside the city? Visit Hacienda Misné, and try their Sunday regional brunch.
8. Walking along Calle 60 near the hotel zone, look for “El Pinar,” antique house from the “Green Gold” era. A photo “must!”
9. Learn about the differences between fabric, length, and colors of guayaberas at G. Candila; visit their Centro location on Calle 60, close to Parque de Santa Lucía.
10. Bonjour! From September 23 to October 6 check out the 20th Tour of French Cinema at Cinépolis.