- Are you craving a little bit of everything? Visit Mercado 60 in Centro, where you will find more than 12 restaurants in the same location.
2. It´s mango season, so take advantage of this and enjoy a delicious ice cream in Sorbetería Colón, in the Plaza Grande of Mérida’s Centro.
3. Investigate each and every corner of the Gran Museo del Mundo Maya, and fall in love with the Maya culture.
4. If you are looking for a fun family day, go to Xtreme Jumping in the Gran Plaza Mall in the north part of the city.
5. Grab your partner and dance to music from the past, on Tuesdays at 8:30 pm in the Parque de Santiago, at “Remembranzas Musicales de los 40’s”, with the city orchestra.
6. Go back in time to the “gold era” on an afternoon walk along Paseo de Montejo. Don’t forget to stop in at the Anthropology Museum in the gorgeous Palacio Cantón.
7. Enjoy the first beer garden in Mérida: Biergarten Hermana República on the Mérida-Progreso highway, with beer and food trucks, the best combo!
8. Are you looking for a little bit of art? Visit Lux Perpetua Gallery in Itzminá. Check out the photographic exhibit of GRAO.
9. If you are walking around Centro, don’t miss the chance to have a Peruvian lunch at Peruano, Cevichería and Cocina Peruana.
10. Do you want to cook authentic Yucatecan food? In the Alemán mercado you will find the best ingredients and spices. Yum!
Esta entrada también está disponible en: ES