1. Have you heard of “Queso de Bola” (Edam cheese) ice cream? Dare to try it at Helados Polito, a famous ice cream store more than 100 years old. Visit the north location in Campestre.
2. Don’t miss “Asterisco Cinematográfico” every Tuesday at Cairo Cinema Café.
3. The mansions in Mérida are a symbol of elegance and tradition. Enjoy an exquisite breakfast at Casa Lecanda boutique hotel.
4. Enjoy a delicious “marquesita” at “Mérida en Domingo” on Sundays in the Plaza Grande.
6. Are you looking for crafts? Visit the “Casa de las Artesanías” in Centro, beside the church of Monjas.
7. Enjoy a “trova” night at 500 Noches’ new location in Parque Santa Lucía.
8. Family day on Saturday? Visit the Mérida English Library at 9:30 am for the story hour for kids.
10. Buy a fragrant perfume at Coqui Coqui Perfumería, try the agave scent!