1. Two days to enjoy a night visit of one of the most beautiful mansions on Paseo de Montejo: Quinta Montes Molina will open on December 19 and 26 from 7 pm to 9:30 pm. Enjoy the nice lighting from the antique chandeliers.
2. As soon as you leave the Quinta, walk along Paseo de Montejo, enjoy the perfect weather and the Christmas decorations; make sure to go all the way to the Remate.
3. Visit the Nativity Scene in the Plaza Grande, don’t forget to take a photo of yourself at the Mérida sign!
4. New gastronomic options in the north of the city: Grill 271, across from Club Campestre.
7. Join the free guided tour offered by the Ayuntamiento to the most iconic places around Plaza Grande; the tour leaves from the Tourism Office at Palacio Municipal.
9. Do you want to have a fun evening, with a great environment, delicious “botanas” and cold beer? Drop in to the renovated Dzalbay cantina at the corner of Calle 64 x 53, Centro.
10. What about a Pox (Maya beverage) tasting? Visit La Posheria and try it! Cheers!