Yucatán Today is Looking for THE Assistant Editor
Are you a great writer? Do you love Yucatán? Are you looking for a long-term career with growth potential in a leading tourism magazine? If this sounds like the perfect job for you, and if you have all of the qualifications listed below, we want to hear from you!
- Bilingual: English 100%, Spanish at least 80%
- Excellent grammar and spelling in both languages
- Clear and concise, but casual, writing style
- An eagle eye for proofreading
- A master of organization and keeping track of details
- Minimum two years work experience in a related field
- Comfortable working with clients and exceeding their expectations
- Experience translating texts
- Confident in your own abilities, but able to take direction
- Always fulfill your commitments and meet your deadlines
- Don’t take yourself too seriously, have a sense of humor
- Impeccably responsible
- Professional and mature
- Willing to make a long-term commitment
- Willing to grow with the company and move into a position with more responsibility
- Full time position, Monday to Friday 8.30 am to 5 pm.
- Starting salary $12,000 pesos per month.
- Great company benefits.
- Upbeat work environment where mutual respect and strong values are part of everything we do, every day.
Send us an email: [email protected]
Esta entrada también está disponible en: ES