- Explore the Dzitnup cenotes: Xkekén and Samulá. Their crystal clear waters are ideal for swimming. Don’t forget to arrive early, you’ll have them all to yourself!
- Adventure to the fullest on your next visit to Valladolid at Parque Venados. Book your tour for this weekend!
- The cemetery of Hoctún, “place where the stone is pulled out,” is an emblematic place that you can’t miss this Día de Muertos season.
- Be part of the Hanal Pixán traditions while enjoying delicious food and wonderful events during the Festival de las Ánimas that will take place from October 24 to 31.
- Take advantage of the weather and spend a day in Telchac Puerto. On your way don’t forget to make a stop at the archaeological site of X’cambó, a jewel in the middle of the mangrove.
- Visit la Quinta Montes Molina on November 1st and 2nd and learn about the ghosts that inhabit this extraordinary manor.
- Delicious, traditional, and iconic, the mucbipollo or pib: a must-try dish this Hanal Pixán season.
- Are you looking for every possible way to enjoy Hanal Pixán? Stop by the Lucas de Gálvez mercado; there you’ll find everything for your altar.
- After stuffing yourself with pib, you can try the digestive Maya liqueur Xtabentún, its sweetness will enchant you.
- David Garrett presents his show at Coliseo Yucatán on October 31, a must-see musical event like no other!
Other Top 10:
- Top 10 Yucatán This Month: September 2018
- Top 10 Yucatán This Month: August 2018
- Top 10 Yucatán This Month: July 2018
- Top 10 Yucatán This Month: June 2018
Esta entrada también está disponible en: ES