- Explore the Papak’al Cenote, located in Eknakán, with its impressive stalactites and stalagmites. Be sure to ask about what they’ve found in the cenote.
- Visit CACAO, artisan Maya chocolate factory and museum, with free tours and tastings.
- Let’s celebrate on February 2nd “La Candelaria” in Valladolid, and don’t miss the chance to have some delicious tamales “vaporcitos.”
- You can’t leave your visit to Hacienda Sotuta de Peón without having their signature Margarita prepared with Sisal liqueur and sour oranges from the hacienda grounds.
- Disconnect yourself and enjoy some days surrounded with nature at The Flycatcher Inn, in Santa Elena, 15 km from Uxmal.
- The underworld is waiting for you at the Loltún caves, get to know their history.
- Walk around the streets of Motul, in the market eat some delicious “huevos motuleños” and go to the Felipe Carrillo Puerto museum.
- Get to know the beautiful embroidery that is made in Maní, after that go to the church and convent, you are going to love it!
- If you have more time, go to Ticul and buy shoes for the whole family, you’ll be amazed by the great variety.
- Go to the port of Santa Clara, and if you’re lucky you’ll be able to see flamingos very close to the highway, a unique experience.
Other Top 10:
- Top 10 Yucatán This Month: December 2018
- Top 10 Yucatán This Month: November 2018
- Top 10 Yucatán This Month: October 2018
- Top 10 Yucatán This Month: September 2018
Esta entrada también está disponible en: ES