1. Discover the variety of works by emerging and established artists in our local art galleries. Download the “Art Galleries in Mérida” free map on our website.
2. Swim in the clear waters of Xpakay cenote, located in Tekit. After that visit some of the others cenotes nearby.
4. Continue the adventure in Río Lagartos by having a day full of sport fishing with Río Lagartos Adventures.
5. Did you know that the archaeological site of Kabah hasn’t been totally rebuilt? Don’t miss it during your travels along the Puuc Route.
6. Go to the wonderful San Crisanto mangroves, immerse yourself in nature and go into the spring.
7. You will go back in time as soon as you enter Hacienda Yaxcopoil, with its original furniture, buildings, and lush vegetation.
8. Now that summer is here, go with your family to Acuática Valladolid and enjoy the slides and pools.
9. When you visit Conkal, don’t forget to stop at the Museo de Arto Sacro, it’s the only one in all of Yucatán.
Esta entrada también está disponible en: ES