2. Fall in love with the colors of the traditional houses of the port of San Felipe, three hours from Mérida.
3. Did you ever think about walking through the archaeological site of Chichén Itzá alone with just your family? You can do so by staying at Hotel Hacienda Chichén in a group, they can make it happen.
4. New gastronomic options in Progreso: meet Crabster, on the Malecón between 74 and 76.
8. Do you practice kite surf? We have the perfect destination for you: El Cuyo.
9. Try in the market of Izamal the authentic Tzic de Venado (deer) tacos; as a tip: the best moment to visit the market is in the morning.
10. Join the celebrations of Santo Cristo in Umán, September 2.
Esta entrada también está disponible en: ES