1. Celebrate the Holy Cross with processions and popular dances in Maxcanú, Sacalum or Chumayel, they take place on May 3rd. Download your free map of the Península de Yucatán.
3. Visit the ex convent in Uayma during the festivities of San Isidro Labrador, the town’s patron saint, held on May 15. Download your free map of the Península de Yucatán.
4. Sun, sand and sea at Costa Club hotel! Enjoy their day pass and make use of all the facilities, including their restaurant.
5. If you love extreme activities, you must visit the Chocantes or Zastuntunic caves, located in Tekax. Remember to enter with a guide.
7. While driving along the Mérida – Izamal highway, make sure to go to Tahmek and visit the San Lorenzo temple, and then go to the ex hacienda Xtabay.
8. Create your own gastronomic tour: drive to Temozón, 15 km from Valladolid, and buy some local smoked meat, then go to Valladolid and buy the local longaniza sausage. Yummy! Download your free map of the Península de Yucatán.
9. Only 20 minutres from Mérida, in the town of Chocholá, swim in the beautiful cenote San Ignacio, inside a cave.
10. Discover the fascinating, colorful wood houses in San Felipe, and then drive to Las Coloradas, you will love the pink color of the water.