1. Visit the brand new Montejo Food Park, located on Prolongación Paseo de Montejo only half a block from “Glorieta de la Paz,” where you can find an amazing variety of food trucks.
3. Experience a day safari-style at Parque Bicentenario Animaya, located in Ciudad Caucel.
5. Did you know that the cultural heritage that illustrates Merida’s historical development is located in the ex-federal post office? Be sure to go and visit this gorgeous former palace.
6. If you are thinking of buying some delicious chocolates as a gift for Valentine’s Day, remember to go to Ki’Xocolatl.
7. Get to know the most recent member of the Oliva restaurant family: Oliva Patio, located in the north of Mérida, at Victory Platz, Ave. García Lavín.
8. How does a relaxing day just to pamper yourself sound? If you like the idea, you can do it at The Tai Spa, you will love their facilities.
9. Celebrate Día de la Candelaria eating some Yucatecan tamales, lsuch as “vaporcitos” or maybe some of the more modern recipes like cheese with chaya. You can find them at Los 4 Hermanos, Calle 15 x 28, García Ginerés.
10. At Mérida’s Centro you will be able to visit the second oldest church in our state, the church of the Ex-Convent of Monjas.