Calle 49 no. 487 x 56 A col. Centro
C.P. 97000 Mérida, Yucatán, México
Tel. (999) 923 0482
Luna Nueva Hostel in Mérida, Yucatan is located on the historic “Paseo de Montejo,” at the exact point where the historic city center begins to change into contemporary Mérida. In just a 10 minute walk you can see the history of Mérida, or how rapidly Mérida is deveolping. On the block where Luna Nueva Hostel is located, there is a bank with an ATM, a gas station, a local market.. and numerous restaraunts, some which stay open late!
“Paseo de Montejo” is one of the main highways of Mérida. It has restaurants, banks, boutique shops, bars, travel agencies, and the history and anthropology museum, and much more.. and it is only one block away! Sixty meters from Luna Nueva Hostel you will find the Santa Ana Market, one of the oldest in the city, where local artists sell traditional arts and crafts, clothing, and yucatecan food.
Saturdays at night, in the sidestreet of Paseo de Montejo where Luna Nueva Hostel is located, you can enjoy Noche Mexicana, with a dance show, traditional music, stands where local artists sell their arts and crafts and yucatecan food.
Luna Nueva Hostel doesn’t only have easy access to everything inside the city from Paseo Montejo, you can easily get to the “periferico,” or the main highway which circles the city and from there, to all of the main highways of the Yucatan if you want to see the numerous cenotes and mayan temples which surround Mérida.
Luna Nueva Hostel has the following ammenities to make your stay more comfortable:
* Front Desk
* A small cafe where you’ll find deli sandwiches, snacks, desserts, and hot and cold drinks. The cafeteria has a microwave and a coffee maker.
* 2 computers with high speed internet Access.
* Luna Nueva has 6 shared rooms with fans. These rooms have 6 bunk beds each, and each bed has it’s own locker with a key to guard your personal belongings.
* Men’s and Ladies restrooms, showers with hot and cold wáter.
* 2 double rooms with 1 full size bed, and 1 double room with 2 individual beds. Each double room has a private bathroom, closet, air conditioning and a fan.
Email: [email protected]
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS ABOUT THE HOTEL BELOW. HOWEVER, PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE RESERVATION REQUESTS ON THIS WEBSITE, AS YUCATANTODAY.COM DOES NOT HANDLE HOTEL RESERVATIONS; YOU NEED TO CONTACT THE HOTEL DIRECTLY. THANK YOU.